Universiti Sains Malaysia.
SHAIK FARID ABDULL WAHAB
DEPARTMENT OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE 4TH FLOOR,
TRAUMA CENTER UNIVERSITI SAINS MALAYSIA HEALTHY CAMPUS
16150 KOTA BHARU KELANTAN
- Cell Culture
- Cell Biology
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Emergency Medicine
- Disaster Preparedness
- Emergency Ultrasound.
- Shaik Farid Abdull Wahab currently works at the Department of Emergency Medicine, Universiti Sains Malaysia.
- Shaik Farid does research in Pre-hospital Care, Disaster Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Their current project is 'Ergonomic in health sector, emergency ultrasound.'
- Considering Ergonomics in the Accident and Emergency Department: Possible or Not.
- Qualitative, Quantitative or Mixed: Which Is the Most Preferred for Healthcare Studies.
- CPR: Bright Side of Machine-Human Relationship.
- Abstracts from the 13th WINFOCUS World Congress on Ultrasound in Emergency & Critical Care.
- Adolescent to Adolescent Transformation Program - Nurturing, Enhancing & Promoting Adolescents' Healthy Habit (ATAP-NEPAH).
- The Record-Setting Flood of 2014 in Kelantan: Challenges and Recommendations from an Emergency Medicine Perspective and Why the Medical Campus Stood Dry.
- A Survey on the Choice of Transportation to come to Emergency Department among Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome of A Community in Malaysia.
- Community Engagement in Home Care Nursing for Needy Patients.
- Intravenous parecoxib sodium as an analgesic alternative to morphine in acute trauma pain in the emergency department.