Journal of Biosemiotic Research
ISSN: Coming Soon
Aims and Scope
To submit articles concerning "COVID-19", check the "Note" at the bottom of this page.
Journal of Biosemiotic Research is an integrative discipline that studies communication and signification in living systems. It is devoted to establishing a bridge between biology, philosophy, linguistics and communication studies. Its primary challenge is to provide a broad scientific insight not merely of biological information but also of biological meaning, in the belief that organic codes and processes of interpretation are basic elements of the living world.
JBSR accepts and publishes contribution in the form of original Research, Review, Literature review, Conference proceedings, Case reports, Short communication, Thesis, Letter to editor and Editorials.
Few keywords were outlined that belongs to the scope of the journal, not restricted with in it. Contact us at [email protected] for complete information.
- Biology utilizing biosemiotics
- Biosemiotics and ethology/phytology/
- Biosemiotics of health and disease
- Cognitive semiotics of nonhumans
- Evolution of semiosis
- Evolutionary anthropology & biosemiotics
- Experimental biosemiotics
- Extended synthesis
- Habits, codes and learning
- History and epistemology of biosemiotics
- Interspecies semiosis
- Methodology of biosemiotic research
- Modelling of semiosis
- Ontogeny of semiotic mechanisms
- Semiotic approaches in theoretical
- Semiotic fundamentals of epigenetics
- Semiotic thresholds
- Teaching biosemiotics
- The implications of biosemiotics to
- Typologies of semiosis and semiotic
- Umwelt research
- And systems biology
- Biosemiotic approaches to biology
- Philosophy and humanities
- Journal of Current Viruses and Treatment Methodologies (JVAT) is currently focusing on the COVID-19, a zoonotic disease caused by a new virus named “Coronavirus”. Therefore, concerning the articles related to the Coronavirus are welcomed.
- Submit your articles at https://openaccesspub.org/manuscript-submission-form
- The new coronavirus and its disease were known after the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. Coronavirus is rapidly spreading around the world, reaching every continent except Antarctica.
Preventive measures of COVID-19
- The virus is heavy with a cell diameter of 400-500 micro settling in the air and does not settle in the air. Therefore, it is not transmitted by the air.
- This virus is large in size. So wearing a mask prevents its entry into the human body.
- When the virus falls on a metal surface, it lives for 12 hours. So washing the hands with soap and water prevents the entry of the virus.
- Holding an alcohol sanitizer in your pockets and using it regularly prevents the virus attack.
Symptoms of COVID-19 or 2019-nCoV
- Dry cough
- Sputum production
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or joint pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Conjunctival congestion
Here's what to do if you suspect to have COVID-19
- Stay home if you have mild symptoms
- Seek medical care for more serious symptoms
- Take precautions when visiting the doctor
- Wear a face mask when around others
- Practice good hygiene
Genuine CoronaVirus Live updates can be followed at
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- State Department
- Major medical clinics