PubMed Indexed Articles
Differences in the alveolar macrophage proteome in transgenic mice expressing human SP-A1 and SP-A2.Pubmed ID: 24729982
Determination of the Proteomic Response to Lapatinib Treatment using a comprehensive and reproducible ion-current-based proteomics strategyPubmed ID: 29046878
COLLAGE 360: A Model of Person-Centered Care To Promote Health Among Older AdultsPubmed ID: 28989995
- Rivers State University
- Azuonwu Obioma, Somba Nyenwere
- Investigation of Antimicrobial Activity of the Extracts of the Leaves, Stembark and Root of Allanblackia floribunda: An Alternative Paradigm Shift Outcome. .
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences Jamshoro
- Ashique Ali Arain, Syed Muhammad Ali, Madiha Shah
- Vitamin -D Deficiency: A Clinical Problem Searching For Solution..
Comparison of Yearly Cost Related to Complications between Deferasirox and Deferiprone Monotherapy in Thalassemia
Delayed Vision Loss Post Assault-Induced Zygomatic Fracture Repair in a Patient with an Ipsilateral Anterior Clinoid Process Pneumatization, A Case Report
Other Relevant journals
Hypertension and CardiologyISSN : 2329-9487
High blood pressure, also called hypertension, means there is too much pressure in your blood vessels. This can damage y...
Palliative Care And Hospice
Palliative care is specialized medical care for people with serious illness. It focuses on providing relief from symptom...
Fetal surgery is a highly complex surgical intervention to repair birth defects in the womb that requires the most exper...
ImmunizationISSN : 2577-137X
Shots may hurt a little, but the diseases they can prevent are a lot worse. Some are even life-threatening. Immunization...