Department of Medicine,
University Hospital Galway.
Department of Endocrinology,
Galway University Hospital,
Endocrine specialist registrar
- Dr. Ruth Therese Casey is enrolled with Trainee Specialist Registration of Medical Council under registration id 354651.
- She is one of one thousand and sixty eight medical practitioners practising medicine in the area of Galway county.
- Working for Cork University Hospital as Endocrinologist and Diabetologist from July 2012.
- There are one hundred and fourty seven other physicians serving medical care in the clinic as well as two more on Endocrinologist and Diabetologist.
- Other doctors of medicine in the hospital: Dr. Joanna Marie McGlynn - Geriatrician, Dr. Karina Una Fitzgibbon - Anaesthetist, Dr. Wail Abdu Mahmoud Mohammed - Neurosurgergeon, Dr. Paul Michael Nolan - Emergency Doctor and Dr. Charlotte Murphy - Emergency Doctor.
- Dr. Ruth Therese Casey obtained her title of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in National University of Ireland - Galway with nine hundred and sixty sixth doctors finished in 2009.